Saturday, September 4, 2010

WHAT I HAD LEARNED - Blog Entry #3


After all the amazing presentation, I had learned a lot about my friends. How to make a bond with others? Some people’s lives are not easy at all, but they still survive.


The thing is that there is not just one and official Vietnamese culture, but they have a lot more. There are big similarities and small differences, but still we are all Vietnamese.


Education was also very important, some had been studied in other country, and some had to go to Vietnamese government school. There are also a lot of suffering and fun in each school.

I had a learned a lot for myself, and everyone did, too. Before these presentations started, no one would know about each other except their best friends. I was very surprise some of the students in my class are great great great great great sons and daughter of our famous generals. It was amazing, as I said, I learned about Vietnamese culture more, and others had learned about Chinese, American, etc. The important thing is we are all in the same culture, our AIS culture, we are learning everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Emily, Im glad you learned a lot about your classmates. Could you explain what you meant by "a lot of suffering and fun." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete