Thursday, August 19, 2010

Something I Should Tell You (Blog Entry #1)

Hi, Mr. Blake, this is Emily 8P1. I will tell you about something interesting. Last year, in History class, we spent most time on Europe, and we have a lot of fun. Especially when I learned about Queen Elizabeth only take shower three times in her life (first time- when she was born, second - on her 23[i think]'s birthday, and last - on a special festival or something), and she said that, "the more we are dirty, the longer we live." But she only lived until she was 53. I thought it was funny, but I believe that. I like learning weird things, like the example, but I don't like study in the book. I am a visualize and a kinesthetic learner, and I always do weird thing, so if I am crazy sometimes, please forgive me. I hope that I would have weird stuff to learn about in Geography and Culture, too. Let's have a fun year together (I hope, and I will try =]).

No comments:

Post a Comment